Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Dealing with lying spirits 1

“Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.” John 8:44

You cannot be in any bondage unless you have been lied to, and you accept and believe the lies. The devil is the father of lies. His greatest weapon is to twist the truth and lie. He lies to bring his victims into perpetual bondage, fear, disharmony with God, and eventually death. Many destinies have been captured by his lies. Unfortunately, he uses people, and he can use anyone that is available. You must desire to know and walk in truth whether it is sweet or bitter, if you want to deal with lying spirts.

“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32

“Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?” Genesis 3:1

Beloved, there are so many lies around us. Any word, no matter how sweet it sounds that is contrary to God’s word is a lie. We are in a world of words. Our first strength against the lying spirits is our knowledge of God’s word. If you know what God is saying, you dwell in the light. Lying spirits dwell in the darkness and they are exposed by the light. May the lies and liars assigned against you be exposed and be disgraced in Jesus name.

 

Prayer for today: Oh God, deliver me from the lying spirits and the liars in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: