Wednesday, January 6, 2021

What to do next 6

“And he sought to see Jesus who he was; and could not for the press, because he was little of stature.  And he ran before, and climbed up into a sycomore tree to see him: for he was to pass that way.” Luke 19:3-4

The next thing you are going to do is to pursue your dreams and visions. You must find out what you need to do to achieve them and do it. You are going to stop complaining and saying it cannot be done. You are going to build on your strength, find answers to your weaknesses, take the opportunities, subdue the threats, and trust God all the way. Your statement will have to change from it cannot be done to what can I do to make it happen.

“And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.” Luke 1:35

“And he took his staff in his hand, and chose him five smooth stones out of the brook, and put them in a shepherd's bag which he had, even in a scrip; and his sling was in his hand: and he drew near to the Philistine.” 1 Samuel 17:40

Beloved, I am sure you know you cannot just fold your hands and do nothing about the dreams in your heart. Pray for the power of the Holy Spirit, study to strategize, start with what you have, go the extra mile, and fulfill your dreams. David did not do the talking alone, he put his efforts where his mouth was. Mary was told that she could achieve the supernatural when the power of the Highest overshadowed her. May you receive strength and wisdom to get results this year in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, anoint me and give me grace for exploits this year in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: