Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Pray through for your destiny

“I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved." Habakkuk 2:1

As the year is running to an end, sit down with the word God and in prayer, seek God for the year ahead and for your destiny. You need a word for your destiny from the Lord to run with. You need God’s blessing upon your life. You need His wisdom and favour to handle the years ahead. If all these are in place you will not have anything to worry about. You will enjoy His presence and have victory over any challenges that may come your way.

“And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.” 1 Chronicles 4:10

“And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me.” Genesis 32:26

Beloved, the best gift that you can take from this year into the New Year is the blessing of answered prayer. Jabesh prayed about his destiny and God heard him. His situation responded immediately. Jacob got the blessing and he did not have to worry about the attack from Esau forever. Stop running around and pray through for what is ahead. I decree answers to your prayers in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, visit me before the end of this year, let me hear your voice and have direction for my life in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: