Monday, December 28, 2020

The five names of Jesus 5

“For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." Isaiah 9:6

Jesus is also called the Prince of Peace. Where Jesus is welcomed, peace is welcomed. Where Jesus’s words are obeyed, peace prevailed. Even in the midst of a storm, if Jesus is present, peace manifests. This kind of peace passes all understanding. It is beyond the peace that the world can give. It is the peace that everyone needs in the midst of trouble and fearful situation. This peace that only Jesus can give is what the world needs today.

“Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.” John 14:27

“And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:7

In Mark 4, He was in the ship with His disciples when a storm came. He was sleeping and His disciples cried unto Him asking whether He cared that they should perish. Mark 4:39 says, “And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.” May the Prince of Peace manifest in your home, in your business, in your finances, and in every troubled area of your life in Jesus name. May you experience the peace that passes all understating as you put your trust in Jesus the Prince of Peace.

Prayer for today: Lord Jesus manifest Yourself as The Prince of Pease in every area of my life.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: