Monday, December 7, 2020

You will get through this!

“For by thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a wall.” Psalm 18:29

Does it seem that a troop has come against you? Have you come against a strong wall standing against your progress? Hear the word from the Lord, You shall get through it. You are coming out of this debt. You are coming out of this sickness. The wall shall crumble. The troop shall be subdued. God is standing by you. The red sea could not hinder Him, neither could the Jericho wall resist Him. His voice breaks the cedars. His voice divides the flame of fire. Do you believe? The man in our text this morning saw it all. Nothing could resist Him because God was standing by him. He even brought a giant called Goliath down using a weak instrument. This same God is standing by you.

 “The voice of the Lord breaketh the cedars; yea, the Lord breaketh the cedars of Lebanon.” Psalm 29:5

“And rose up, and thrust him out of the city, and led him unto the brow of the hill whereon their city was built, that they might cast him down headlong. But he passing through the midst of them went his way,” Luke 4:29-30

 Some people who were filled with wrath came against Jesus. They led Him unto the brow of the hill and wanted to cast him down headlong but he just passed through the midst of them. Don’t ask me how it happened? This is because you too are going to pass through this, and your only explanation will be that God helped you. I see you have a breakthrough testimony this week in Jesus name.

 Prayer for today: Oh God hold me in Your hand and take me through this troop and this wall in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: