Friday, December 25, 2020

The five names of Jesus 2

“For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." Isaiah 9:6

This is saying Merry Christmas to you. Thanks for reading my daily messages, I believe God is blessing you through the messages. Today we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, The Word became flesh Himself. His name is also called Counsellor. He has answers to all your questions. He has directions for your life. He has solutions to all of man’s frustrations and confusions. I decree that His counsel shall come to you today and His light shall shine on your path in Jesus name.

“Now when he had left speaking, he said unto Simon, Launch out into the deep, and let down your nets for a draught. And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net.” Luke 5:4-5

“His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it.:” John 2:5

Peter was already frustrated and had given up when the Counsellor met with him. He simply counseled Peter to try again. Peter responded positively to His counsel and his life changed. Mary knew that His counsel was always the solution to the problem of men, so she advised the friends of the bridegroom at the marriage in Cana of Galilee to listen to Him. Beloved, may you receive His counsel today and every time you need to know what to do in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Lord Jesus manifest Yourself as the Counsellor in my life.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: