Saturday, December 5, 2020

Your mind and your prayers

“Listen to me! You can pray for anything, and if you believe, you have it; it’s yours!” Mark 11:24 (TLB)

How true is the statement that what the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve? The state of your mind determines the effectiveness of your prayers. Believing is in the mind. If you pray it with your mouth and you believe it in your mind, you will have it. This is why meditation on the word of God can make you strong and effective in prayer. You cannot pray effectively with doubt in your mind.

“For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.” James 1:7-8 (KJV)

“That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.” Romans 10:9 (KJV)

When there is doubt in your mind, you become unstable. However, if there is faith in your mind, you become stable, unmoveable, and bold in prayer. In actual fact, if you can think it in your mind and pray it with your mouth, God will do it. Ephesians 3:20 says, “Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,” May you receive answers to your prayers in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I drive out doubt from my mind and I receive the spirit of faith for breakthrough in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: