Saturday, December 19, 2020

Spiritual reawakening 1

“Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit." John 3:5-6

Beloved, the Bible passages are being fulfilled in our presence, the sign is there that the end of the age is about to come. We all need to be spiritually awakened so that we shall be ready when God’s agenda for His own for such a time like this is being executed. The first step in spiritual awakening is a call back to bethel, our place of first encounter (Gen 35:3). The beginning of our encounter with Christ is our second birth experience. This is the experience that distinguishes our birth through our physical parents from our spiritual birth. Have you been born of the spirit and of the water? Have you been washed in the cleansing blood of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ? Without this experience, there is no spirit life.

“And let us arise, and go up to Bethel; and I will make there an altar unto God, who answered me in the day of my distress, and was with me in the way which I went.” Genesis 35:3

“But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.” John 1:12-13

What was your first experience when you encounter Christ? Can you revisit this and identify your present life with that encounter? Are you still living in the consciousness of that encounter? Are you confident that you are God’s own? These are a few of the questions that needed to be answered for spiritual awakening. Perhaps you are reading this message and you have not had an encounter with Christ, please invite Him into your life right now by praying the salvation prayer at the end of this message. May you not end up in eternal damnation in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, reveal to me whatever that needs to be changed for my life to be fit for your visitation in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: