Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Sharpen your dull axe

"Since a dull axe requires great strength, sharpen the blade. That's the value of wisdom; it helps you succeed." Ecc. 10:10 (New Living)

If you have been putting in more effort in your endeavors only to get little results, you may need to sharpen your axe. A dull axe requires more strength. A retreat, a short course, or training may be all you need to improve yourself and get better results. Learning empowers a man to do things differently to get better results.

 “Then said he unto them, Therefore every scribe which is instructed unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which bringeth forth out of his treasure things new and old.” Matthew 13:52

“And he said, Thou hast asked a hard thing: nevertheless, if thou see me when I am taken from thee, it shall be so unto thee; but if not, it shall not be so.” 2 Kings 2:10

If you are struggling to achieve your goals or to get things done, there is something you don’t know. You need more information.  This may require you to understand the situation and develop the right questions. When you have the right questions, you can determine where you will get the right answers. If you develop yourself and become better, your results too will be better. There are answers also in the books. Reading can sharpen your axe. May you increase on every side in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh Lord lead me by the way I should go and make profit with my life in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: