Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Work towards your goal

“Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.” James 2:17

 The evidence that you believe you can, is work. Work towards your goal and don’t stop until you achieve it.  Faith becomes useless when there is no action on what you believe. Start doing something to fulfil your dream. There would be a thousand and one reasons why you should not do something about your goal. However, if you believe you can, you will find just one reason why it must be done and you will begin to do it.

“And when they could not come nigh unto him for the press, they uncovered the roof where he was: and when they had broken it up, they let down the bed wherein the sick of the palsy lay.” Mark 2:4

“And the three mighty men brake through the host of the Philistines, and drew water out of the well of Bethlehem, that was by the gate, and took it, and brought it to David: nevertheless he would not drink thereof, but poured it out unto the Lord.” 2 Samuel 23:16

If you are willing and you believe, you will always find a way to get it done. No excuse or limitation can stop a man who truly believes. In 1 Samuel 17, David did not only talk, he went after Goliath, and God helped him. His slings and stone were enough. If you believe you can, and you start working on what you believe you can do, God will help you. Supernatural strength for an unusual result is released unto you in Jesus name.

 Prayer for today: Oh God, give me grace and strength to do exploits for you in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: