Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Reach out your hand and take it!

“Therefore said he, Take it up to thee. And he put out his hand, and took it.” 2 kings 6:7

Hear the word of the Lord: the opportunity is before you, the miracle is before you, reach out your hand and take it. Don’t say, but Pastor, I can’t see the opportunity, or I can’t see the miracle. This is because if you have prayed for the opportunity or the miracle in the name of Jesus, then you have it (Mark 10:24, John 16:23). You must act in the direction of your prayer and not contrary to it.

“Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.” Mark 11:24

“And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.” Matthew 11:12

The man in our text today borrowed an ax to cut a tree for the expansion of a place of worship but the ax head fell into the river. The man of God threw in a stick and the ax head floated. The man simply reached out his and took it. Now if you believe God has given you what you asked for you will be passionate, forceful, and aggressive. You will do what you are supposed to do and you will not stop until you take what belongs to you. You will not allow any setback to deter you, you will take action until you have it.

Prayer for today: I reach out my hands and take what belongs to me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: