Monday, December 21, 2020

Spiritual reawakening 3

“If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14

Nothing takes the place of genuine repentance in spiritual awakening. Sin matters matter. Jesus paid the price for our sins and made grace available to us. This grace is for both genuine repentance and to live above sin. We should not live like a dog who eats its vomit. We must forsake sin and cling to the righteousness in Christ Jesus. The physical church denominations might have changed and become worldly. The church of the bible has not changed. God knows those who are His.

 “Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.” 2 Timothy 2:19

“Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.” Psalms 51:10

Don’t say Pastor I am passing through many uncomfortable situations, stop talking about sin, write just words that will motivate me. Please note that I am not condemning you neither am I saying that you are experiencing a contrary situation because of sin. I am only calling all of us to repentance so that there will be a spiritual awakening and we can all receive the best of God. When God is for you, your situation will change for good. Resist the devil and whatever attack he has brought against you and he will flee from you.

I decree that this week shall be profitable for you in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, forgive me all my sins and cleanse me from all my iniquity in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: