Friday, December 4, 2020

The necessity of a sound mind

“For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” 2 Timothy 1:7

No matter how spiritual, you are, you need a sound mind to experience sound life. Every revelation must be processed by your mind to make it a reality in your life. A sound mind is one of the antidotes to fear that has paralyzed many in the game of life. The good news is that God gives a sound mind. The other good news is that you can develop a sound mind by keeping your mind informed and by making use of it.

“The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,” Ephesians 1:18

“Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:” Philippians 2:5

An enlightened mind is a sound mind. When your mind is enlightened, you will be sure of the glory ahead of you and your inheritance as the saint of the Lord. When your mind is enlightened just like the Lord Jesus, you will know what to do in every situation and do it for supernatural results. May your mind be able to carry what God wants to do in your life in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me a sound mind in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: