Thursday, December 10, 2020

Define your fear and conquer it!

“There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.” 1 John 4:18

Why are you not taking steps on your goals? Is it the fear within or the fear without? Is it the fear of the known or the fear of the unknown? Is it the fear of a personality or the fear of a situation? Is it the fear of failure or the fear of success? If you can define your fear, you can conquer it. You need to know that the fear within is what paralyzes most people. The answer to fear within is perfect love, which I called a passion for your heart’s desire, which can cast out all fear. The passion within you must be stronger than the fear within or without you, otherwise, the fear will paralyze you.

“And he sought to see Jesus who he was; and could not for the press, because he was little of stature. And he ran before, and climbed up into a sycomore tree to see him: for he was to pass that way.” Luke 19:3-4

“Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.” 1 John 4:4

Two things, the first is that if you have defined your fear, put down a strategy to conquer it like Zacchaeus did. He wanted to see Jesus, but he was of small stature and there was always a crowd around Jesus. He went ahead of the crowd, climbed on a sycamore tree. He did not only see Jesus, but he also hosted Him in his house. Secondly, recognize that God is in you and no fear can conquer you. I see you do great things with your goals in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I cast out the spirit of fear and I receive the spirit of passion for my goals in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: