Thursday, December 24, 2020

The five names of Jesus 1

“For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." Isaiah 9:6

The names of Jesus reveal to us what we can expect and experience through Him. May we have a revelation of His name for our lives and our destinies. As we celebrate His birth, it is much more important that we experience His name in every area of our lives.  The first revelation of His name is called wonderful. He is full of wonders. The people who knew His beginning were astonished by the wonders and mighty work that were done through Him. If what your situation needs is a wonder, the name of Jesus is the answer. You can always experience His wonders in your lives if we would only believe in His name.

“And when the sabbath day was come, he began to teach in the synagogue: and many hearing him were astonished, saying, From whence hath this man these things? and what wisdom is this which is given unto him, that even such mighty works are wrought by his hands?” Mark 6:2

“Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:” Philippians 2:9

Every unpleasant situation shall change in the name of Jesus. Every quarter to shame situation shall turn to glory in the name of Jesus. Every scarcity situation shall turn to abundance in the name of Jesus. Every depressing situation shall turn to an excitement in the name of Jesus. This is because the name is full of wonder. Maybe you don’t feel like celebrating the season, I have a word for you: change your garment and get ready for a positive surprise in the name of Jesus.

Prayer for today: Lord Jesus show Yourself as wonderful in my life.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: