Sunday, December 13, 2020

Idea is needed

“And Pharaoh said unto his servants, Can we find such a one as this is, a man in whom the Spirit of God is?” Genesis 41:38

 A creative idea is what you need to stand out. Wherever you find yourself, if you have creative ideas, you can rescue yourself, people, your company, or your business. If you have creative ideas, you cannot be side-lined in the race of life. As a believer, you have two major sources of ideas, the first is the Spirit of God in you, and the other is the power to think.

 “In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.” Genesis 1:1

“And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.” Romans 12:2

 You can see problems differently, if you allow them to provoke ideas in you. Any problem facing you is challenging you for a creative solution or an idea. Pray for an idea and think through for a breakthrough idea. The development we have in the world today came to us as one problem or the other. The creative solution developed by men brought the development. Perhaps you are facing financial difficulty or any other challenges, an idea is all you need to get over them. May breakthrough ideas flood your mind in Jesus name.

 Prayer for today: Oh God open my mind to receive and conceive ideas in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: