Tuesday, December 8, 2020

That I may see

“And God opened her eyes, and she saw a well of water; and she went, and filled the bottle with water, and gave the lad drink.” Genesis 21:19

We see with our minds and not with our eyes. This is why so many people are sitting where opportunities abound and yet they cannot see it. Our lives depend on the opportunities we can see and take. Many people are like Hagar, they are standing beside the water and yet they are crying and dying for lack of water. God opened Hagar’s eyes so she could have water for herself and our son. May God open your eyes to see in Jesus name.

“Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,” Ephesians 3:20

“The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,” Ephesians 1:18

There are two keys you can activate for you to see. The first is that you can pray through for God to open your eyes. The second is that you can think through for you to see. It is a real breakthrough to see and to know what to do to change your level. Unfortunately, most people are lazy at praying and thinking. This is because both are hard work. However, if you are tired of your present level, you must engage in praying, thinking, or both so that you may see. May your eyes of your mind receive light for your breakthrough in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God open my eyes that I may see the opportunities around me and take them in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: