Sunday, December 6, 2020

God is always a good God

“O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.” Psalm 34:8

God factor is the major factor in our lives. He is full of goodness, mercy, compassion, and blessings. He can be trusted with our lives, at all times and in all situations. He is the unchangeable changer. He is beautiful for all situations. He is the very help in time of need. He is the hope for the hopeless. He is the strength of the weak. He is the deliverer from the hands of the oppressors. He is all that we need in impossible and difficult situations. He has given us unhindered access to Himself through the Lord Jesus Christ.

“But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.” Isaiah 40:31

“God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;” Hebrews 1:1-2

All of the goodness of God is available to us in Christ Jesus. Jesus has been appointed heirs of all things. You can lay your hands on all things through the Lord Jesus. You can achieve your goals and visions through Him. Are you feeling weak and worn out, take a new strength in the name of Jesus. Are you fainting in the journey of life, let the goodness of God refresh you in the name of Jesus. Are you deserted and lonely, may you receive men like Angels today in the name of Jesus. God is always good and I see Him manifesting His goodness in all your situation in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God show me your goodness in every area of my life in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: