Wednesday, December 30, 2020

What are you going to do next?

“When Jesus then lifted up his eyes, and saw a great company come unto him, he saith unto Philip, Whence shall we buy bread, that these may eat?  And this he said to prove him: for he himself knew what he would do." John 6:5-6

Jesus knew what He would do, may you know what to do next. May you have His light in the midst of this dark world. As you wait on God for next year in prayer and fasting, it is important that God guides and teaches you what you should do next. A lot of uncertainty surrounds us. As the scripture has prophesied, darkness is covering the whole world. The light of God is the revelation of His word giving us direction of what we should do and how we should respond to our present situation in this wild world.

“Thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the Lord thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.” Isaiah 48:17

“Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.” Isaiah 60:1

Beloved, God is willing to teach you, if you are not too busy to sit at His feet and ask Him. The degree of your shining is determined by the degree of the light you have. If you hear Him, you have the light that will take you through, which no darkness can comprehend. Jesus told Martha in Luke 10:41-42, “And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things: But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.” You only need one word from the Lord that will enable you to know what to do next to handle the challenges ahead.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let me know what I should do next in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: