Saturday, December 26, 2020

The five names of Jesus 3

“For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." Isaiah 9:6

Jesus is also called The mighty God. Jesus is to the believers all the experience of God we need for life and destiny. God is not far away from us. He is manifested in Jesus, the Word, through whom all things were created. Throughout His life on earth, He demonstrated power as evidence that He is the mighty God. He has power over nature, demons, diseases, sin, and death. I am glad to announce to you that Jesus is the manifestation of the mighty God in your situation. Your situation shall change positively in His mighty name.

“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.” John 1:1-3

“And when the sabbath day was come, he began to teach in the synagogue: and many hearing him were astonished, saying, From whence hath this man these things? and what wisdom is this which is given unto him, that even such mighty works are wrought by his hands?” Mark 6:2

This specific revelation of Jesus is very significant. We should have this revelation, so that we can receive Him as the mighty God and experience His power in any situation we find ourselves in. Faith in His name is all we need to turn things around (Acts 3:16). Are you in a situation that needs God’s intervention speedily? I decree victory for you in the mighty name of Jesus.

Prayer for today: Lord Jesus manifest Yourself as The Mighty God in my life.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: