Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Go forward

“And the Lord said unto Moses, Wherefore criest thou unto me? speak unto the children of Israel, that they go forward:” Exodus 14:15

God asked me to inform you to go forward. There may be red sea before you, go forward. There may be a Jericho wall before you, go forward. If you are ready and willing to go forward, God will take care of the red sea and the Jericho wall. If you make the move to go forward, He will instruct you and lead you to get through all barriers.

 “The Lord our God spake unto us in Horeb, saying, Ye have dwelt long enough in this mount:” Deuteronomy 1:6

“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32

You have dwelled long enough on this level go forward. There are better things ahead of you go forward, Stagnancy stinks go forward. Break free from whatever is holding you down and go forward. Three things are needed to enforce going forward: information, motivation, and action. Be motivated and take action now toward your next level. Read that book now. Do that fasting and prayer now. Call that wise friend now. Enroll for that course now. Start that ministry now. Start that business now. Start writing now. The list goes on……..If you want to see the results you have not seen before, you will have to do what you have not done before.

Receive the power to go forward in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I receive the wisdom and the power to go forward in every area of my life in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: