Monday, November 30, 2020

The power of a believing Christian

“Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.” Mark 9:23

The title of my message this morning seems contradictory. This is because you must at least be a believer in Jesus Christ before you can be a Christian. But the attitude of many Christians is that they only believe God for their salvation.  However, the Bible teaches that our beliefs affect all areas of our lives. In actual fact, ALL THINGS are possible to him that believes. No matter how poor you are presently, you can become prosperous if you believe. No matter how sick you are, you can become healthy if you believe. Your life can turn around if you believe, no matter what the situation is right now.

“And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.” Mark 9:24

“Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you.” Matthew 9:29

As a Christian, you are living what you believe. If you don’t like your present life, you must check what you believe and start believing right. Another issue about this message is that every believer in something is a doubter of the opposite. If you believe in prosperity, you are a doubter of poverty and vice versa. A Christian must doubt satan and his work, and believe God and His work to experience positive results in his or her life. May you have breakthrough in your life this week in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God I believe in Your power to change my life, help my unbelief in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: