Friday, November 13, 2020

Prayer of consecration

“I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing:” John 15:5

Consecration is not for bishops or pastors only, it is for all Christians. This is the secret of bearing fruits in life and destiny. This is the secret of victory over foundational battles. Consecrate yourself wholly unto God and His divine purpose for your life. You are here on earth for a specific purpose. God has an assignment for you. Never separate anything you do from God. Let God have complete ownership of your life.  Let me share with you two prayer points to consecrate yourself unto God.

“And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the Lord, Israel is my son, even my firstborn: And I say unto thee, Let my son go, that he may serve me: and if thou refuse to let him go, behold, I will slay thy son, even thy firstborn.” Exodus 4:22-23

“And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.” Matthew 3:17

The first is that you should ask God to do whatever He likes with your life (Jeremiah 51:20). The second is that you should ask the Holy Spirit to possess you (Act 10:38). These are the prayers that turn you to God’s property and make your issues God’s. These are the prayers that when answered put you totally as God’s instrument on earth, no matter your job or career. These are the prayers that make you dangerous to the enemies and the kingdom of darkness. Be bold to pray these prayers and receive your destiny breakthrough.

Prayer for today: O God consecrate me unto You in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: