Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Rejoice always

“Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.” Philippians 4:4

To rejoice means to feel or show great joy or delight. The basis of your rejoicing is the Lord. It is not about what you have or do not have. It is not about what you are experiencing. It is about the Lord.  Never surrender your joy to any situation, any circumstance or any person. Make the Lord the basis of your joy, then you can rejoice always. This is because any situation can change, but the Lord is the same yesterday, today, and forever. Make a decision to rejoice always because you are the Lord’s and He can take care of any situation that is contrary to your joy.

“Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.” Psalm 43:5

“Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the Lord is your strength.” Nehemiah 8:10

There are a few other reasons why you should rejoice always. If you have hope in God, you should rejoice always. Anything that wants to steal your joy is also trying to steal your strength. It is more healthy to be joyful than to be sad. If you rejoice always you can be motivated to see the change you desire. May the spirit of joy fill your heart no matter what you are passing through in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: O God fill my heart with your joy every day in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: