Sunday, November 8, 2020

What do you expect?

“And Jesus answered and said unto him, What wilt thou that I should do unto thee? The blind man said unto him, Lord, that I might receive my sight.”  Mark 10:51

If you don’t know what you want, you will not recognize it when you see it.  It is important for you to define clearly your expectation. Your expectation gives your energy direction. Your expectation gives your prayer direction. Expectation proceeds manifestation. Never limit your expectation if you believe God. Expect the impossible to become possible. Expect hard things to be done without stress. Expect to receive from God what will change your life forever.

“And he gave heed unto them, expecting to receive something of them. Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.” Acts 3:5-6

“Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us” Ephesians 3:20

When you expect something and go in the direction of God, you will always get more than what you expect. When you align your expectation with His will for your life, you provoke the release of His power. Bartimaeus wanted his sight back, he put his whole energy in to get Jesus’ attention. Zacchaeus only wanted to see Jesus, he climbed a tree to see Jesus, but Jesus went home with him. The lame man at the beautiful gate got more than silver and gold, he got a miracle that would ensure he never had to beg again. May God exceed your expectation in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God arise and meet me at the point of my needs in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: