Thursday, November 26, 2020

It can be uprooted

“But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.” Matthew 15:13

You are God’s own child because you are born of God. If you believe this, then you cannot carry any seed or plant which is not of God. If God did not plant it, it can be uprooted. Sickness is not of God. Poverty is not of God. The limitation is not of God. Shame and reproach are not of God. Curses and evil dedications are not of God. All these and situations of similar characteristics are not of God and can be uprooted. Speak to them to be uprooted from your life in the name of Jesus.

“…….For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.” 1 John 3:8b

“The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” John 10:10

Beloved, what the enemy did in your life can be undone. Your relationship with the Lord positions you to uproot and destroy the work of satan in your life and in the lives of others. I am in agreement with you right now that every plantation of the enemy in your life be uprooted in Jesus name. Be delivered, be healed, and be blessed in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, release your fire into my life to destroy every work of the enemy in Jesus name. 

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: