Thursday, November 19, 2020

Be committed to..

“Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,” Philippians 3:13

Be committed to pursuing a dream, an idea, a vision, or a goal for an exciting life. If you have not established what you really want to commit your life to, sit down and decide on this. If you have self-motivation but don’t have a definite purpose, you may be frustrated. You can ask God to give you an idea, by prayer, meditation on God’s word, and thinking. You can also set a challenging goal for yourself and determine what to do to achieve it.

“And as thy servant was busy here and there, he was gone. And the king of Israel said unto him, So shall thy judgment be; thyself hast decided it.” 1 Kings 20:40

“And a certain man found him, and, behold, he was wandering in the field: and the man asked him, saying, What seekest thou?” Genesis 37:15

It takes an investment of time and concentration to get an idea or to set a worthwhile goal. This is where a lot of people miss it. They think they can be running around in a noisy environment and decide what they will commit their lives to. Beloved, you will definitely need time alone with yourself, with God, and with useful materials to read and study. May you have a direction for your destiny in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me the idea for me to rule my own world in the name of Jesus.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: