Sunday, November 15, 2020

You are not hopeless

“To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:” Colossians 1:27

You cannot have Christ and be hopeless. I don’t know how you are feeling or what you are going through, but what I know is that you are not hopeless, your situation is not hopeless. What you are going through is subject to change. Perhaps you don’t know what to do or you have tried many times and fail. This does not mean that you are hopeless. It actually means that there is information you need that you have not found. I am here to tell you that if you tune in to Jesus Christ in you, you will find the answer. Your shame shall turn to glory.

“They looked to Him and were radiant; their faces shall never blush for shame or be confused.” Psalms 34:5

“For there is hope for a tree if it is cut down, that it will sprout again and that the tender shoots of it will not cease.” Job 14:7

Several years ago, when I just came out of the University and was looking for a job. The situation seemed hopeless. I did not have anything, I was hungry, battered, and naked. But I turned to the Lord. I waited on Him until He answered me. I got two breakthrough jobs in a single month. I don’t know your situation, is it joblessness? is it bareness? Is it poverty? Is it a sickness? Or a relationship problem? Jesus has an answer for you. Take your burden to His cross and leave it there. Wait patiently on Him and believe that He can bring glory out of your shame. I see God changing your situation in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God visit me and change my story in the name of Jesus.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: