Monday, November 23, 2020

The world of words

“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.” John 1:1-3

Your world depends significantly on the words you are hearing, reading, speaking, and acting on. Words are information. Words are a revelation. Words are light. Words are food. Words are power. Words can heal and can kill. Words can bring a person down and can lift a person up. Words can inform and can deform. 

If a man is doing evil, he heard some words. If a man is changing lives, he also has heard a word. Your world is a product of the word you have received, believed, and acted upon. Words are blessings, words are curses. Words are prophecies, both the lies and the truth. If you want to shape your world you must choose your words.

“So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.” Ezekiel 37:7

“And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.” Acts 26:14

Sources of the words include your immediate family, your friends, the school you attend, the church you attend, the books you read, the television, radio, internet, phone, and others. You can choose the word in your life by controlling the access to these sources in your life. You did not choose your family but yet you can control their access into your life. Now hear this if your world is not what you expect it to be, you must check the word you are hearing, reading, speaking, and acting upon. May your world be filled with anointed words, words of blessing, and revelation in Jesus name. The greatest word you can hear for your destiny is a word from the Lord. May you hear God today in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, rid me, and deliver me from the hand of strange children, whose mouth speaks vanity, and their right hand is a right hand of falsehood in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: