Saturday, November 28, 2020

Celebrate God’s faithfulness

“It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.” Lamentations 3:22

The enemy expected us to be consumed, but God has kept us alive and on top of all situations. We have witnessed God’s timely provisions and protections. God’s faithfulness exceeds our own faithfulness. His steadfast love never ceases, His faithfulness does not come to an end.  Let us celebrate Him who has given us the gift of life and has sustained us in times of trouble.

“Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all.” Psalms 34:19

“Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.” Romans 8:37

Many situations that we passed through were beyond our strength and wisdom. But God was there for us. You may be in such a situation right now, celebrate His faithfulness and connect to His deliverance grace and power. God’s presence is where He is celebrated, and His presence is all that you need to turn any situation around for good.

Prayer for today: I worship You Oh God and I honour You for Your faithfulness in my life in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: