Friday, November 6, 2020

How to win without fighting 5

“As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, he saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, Be not afraid, only believe.”  Mark 5:36

Another mystery of winning without fighting is “Only believe.” God does the fighting for believers (Exodus 14:14). All things are possible for those who believe (Mark 9:23). Those who believe always receive what they ask for (Mark 11:24). I have given a lot of verses in this devotion today, please go through them. Jesus said to Thomas in John 20:27, “Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.” When you reach out to God’s word, you kill unbelief (Rom 10:17).

“And he said, Hearken ye, all Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem, and thou king Jehoshaphat, Thus saith the Lord unto you, Be not afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude; for the battle is not yours, but God's.” 2 Chronicle 20:15

“And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them. And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed.” Acts 16:25-26

Let share with you few things that believers do. They do not worry about anything (Phi 4:6). They give thanks in every situation (1 Thess 5:18). They pray about everything (Luke 18:1). They give God praise no matter what has come against them (Act 16:25). They obey God in all things (Acts 5:29). They fast often (Mathew 17:21). They meditate on God’s word (Joshua 1:8). They give sacrificially (Psalm 50:5). They receive the supernatural of God (Mark 16:18). They receive divine intervention (Acts 28:3-6). May you receive God’s kind of faith to walk in the supernatural in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God arise and fight my battles for me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: