Tuesday, November 3, 2020

How to win without fighting 2

“When a man's ways please the Lord, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.”  Proverbs 16:7

You would not need to do the fighting if your ways please the Lord. This is the second mystery of winning without fighting. Find the way of the Lord and walk in it. Then, your enemies will be God’s enemies and your friends will be God’s friends. Most people are carried away by the challenges of life, but all they need to do is to focus on God and His instructions for their lives. Your prayers should be, “Lord, what should I do?”, “Lord, show me Your ways”, “Lord, perfect Your will concerning my life”

“Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word.” Psalms 119:9

“He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel.” Psalms 103:7

Stop giving your battles and your enemies too much attention. Focus on God (Rom 8:31). Spend time with God and do whatever He tells you to do. Don’t seek God because of your trouble. Seek Him for a relationship. God called Abraham to have a relationship with Him. And so he took care of Abraham’s battles. He called Moses and showed him His ways, Moses became a god to the most powerful king and kingdom in his time. The enemy knows that you don’t really need to do the fighting if you are walking in the way of God (Daniel 6). So don’t sabotage yourself, find His way and walk in it.

Prayer for today: Oh God lead me by the way I should go in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: