Tuesday, November 10, 2020

If you desire mercy…

“Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.” Mathew 5:7

If you desire mercy, sow seeds of mercy. Mercy is a harvest, it is the result you get for being merciful. Even at your own level, be merciful to someone. The truth is that mercy must be in place for a man to experience breakthroughs. It is important to learn to show mercy to someone. If you are full of mercy you cannot live without enjoying mercy. If you want others to show you mercy, you must show mercy to people. Have you ever thought of how many people would run around for you if you need help?  If you have not shown mercy and have not been available to help others, you may be alone when you need people.

“The merciful man doeth good to his own soul: but he that is cruel troubleth his own flesh.” Proverbs 11:17

“The liberal soul shall be made fat: and he that watereth shall be watered also himself.” Proverbs 11:25,

One way to show mercy is your response to the needy, the orphans, and the widows. If you have such around you, it gives you a great land of opportunity to sow your seeds of mercy for a timely harvest of mercy in your life.  Also, be there for the people around you. Give a helping hand. Be involved in the church you attend. No matter how self-sufficient or great you think you are, you may need the mercy of someone someday. At such time, your seed of mercy will count. May you receive mercy in Jesus name.

 

Prayer for today: O God help me to sow the seeds of mercy in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: