Saturday, November 14, 2020

God’s factor in your recovery

“And David enquired at the Lord, saying, Shall I pursue after this troop? shall I overtake them? And he answered him, Pursue: for thou shalt surely overtake them, and without fail recover all.” 1 Samuel 30:8

I challenge you to agree with God this morning and go ahead to recover all that the enemy stole from you. God is saying to you that you shall surely recover all. Stop crying about your situation, satan is the thief, go after him and take all that he took from you in the name of Jesus. You can recover your health. You can recover your wealth. You can recover your lost years. You can recover your lost destiny relationship. Surely, you can recover all.

 “For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after.” Jeremiah 30:17

“And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.” Joel 2:25

 You know what you are going to do right now, you are going to bind the devil and command him to take his hands off whatever that belongs to you. You are going to do it with boldness and confidence because that is the will of God for you. And you are going to recover all in the name of Jesus. I see you taking back what the enemy stole from you in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I break the power of the devil over what belongs to me and I take them back in the name of Jesus.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: