Saturday, November 7, 2020

The only fight you must fight

“Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.”  1 Timothy 6:12

The only fight we have been encouraged to fight is the faith fight. The bible calls it a good fight of faith. This is the only fight you need to fight to inherit the promise. It is the fight that takes you into the supernatural and secure divine intervention in all areas of your life. This is the only fight satan will not want you to fight because he knows that your victory is guaranteed if you do the fight (1 John 5:4).

“That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.” Hebrews 6:12

“And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them? I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?” Luke 18:7-8

This is the fight you need when the manifestation of the promises of God seems delayed. It is the fight you need when your condition is contrary to what God has spoken. It is the fight you need when the storm is raging and it seems you have been swallowed. This is the fight you need when it seems that your expectation is being dashed. You must keep on declaring the promises even in the face of opposition. You must keep on pressing in prayer even when the situation seems adamant. You must keep on acting on God’s word even when it seems it is not working. And suddenly you will see the change you desire. This is the fight of faith. The fight you cannot lose if you do the fighting.

Prayer for today: I receive my change by fire in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: