Sunday, November 1, 2020

Your words…your life

“Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the Lord, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you:” Numbers 14:28

What we say determines our lives. The unseen forces work with the words of our mouth. Divine intervention is secured by saying what is in your heart. The words of your mouth determine whether you will obtain favor or not. You must speak right if you want to live right. Mountains have the capacity to hear you and obey so also the storms of life (Mark 11:23, Mark 4:39). When your word of prayer agrees with the will of God, you obtain answers to your prayers. The strength of any word is the strength of the personality speaking the word (Ecc 8:4).

 “For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.” Matthew 12:37

 “And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.” Matthew 16:19

Beloved, you can change your life with the words of your mouth. The believers’ words are the keys of the kingdom of heaven to make the kingdom of earth conform to the kingdom of heaven. You can subdue your adversary, obtain restoration, and renew your life by speaking the word of God. We are actually in a world of words. The world we live in is controlled by words. As believers in Christ, we must use the word to enforce the will of God in our lives and in our environment.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me a mouth and wisdom, which all my adversaries shall not be able to gainsay or resist in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: