Monday, November 2, 2020

How to win without fighting 1

“The Lord shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.”  Exodus 14:14

 You don’t have to always do the fighting if you understand how to position yourself for God to do the fighting for you. You can win without fighting. I will share some of the mysteries with you in the next few days. The first is the mystery of God’s ownership. If God owns you, He will fight for you. Your own size, the size of your battle, and the size of your adversary can no longer matter, if the seal of God’s ownership is upon your life.

 “And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the Lord, Israel is my son, even my firstborn: And I say unto thee, Let my son go, that he may serve me: and if thou refuse to let him go, behold, I will slay thy son, even thy firstborn.” Exodus 4:22-23

“For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.” Romans 8:15

 If you are always fighting as a Christian, you must settle the issue of conflicting ownership. This includes evil dedication, covenant violation, and unknown commitments. Any of these can cause a demonic personality to be contesting the ownership of your life with God. This must be consciously settled in deliverance prayer if you want the seal of God’s ownership upon your life for Him to fight for you. I break the power of the devil over your body, soul, and spirit in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God arise, and put the seal of your ownership upon my life in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: