Wednesday, November 25, 2020

There is healing for you

“Is there no balm in Gilead; is there no physician there? why then is not the health of the daughter of my people recovered?” Jeremiah 8:22

There is a balm in Gilead and there is a physician there, so there is healing for you. Our great physician is Jesus Christ. Our balm today is the anointing of the Holy Spirit. You cannot be in contact with them and your health not recovered. It does not matter the human or doctor’s description of the sickness, I stand in agreement with you for your healing right now in Jesus name. Let the anointing of the Holy Spirit rest upon you and let the yoke of infirmity be broken in Jesus name.

“And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be thou clean. And immediately his leprosy was cleansed.” Matthew 8:3

“Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.” 1 Peter 2:24

God did not put sickness on you, satan did. It is not God’s will for you to remain sick. In fact, it is His will to heal you. Sin in any form might have opened the door for the sickness to come in but Jesus is the solution to both the sin and the sickness. He took the stripes for our healings. He came to destroy the work of satan. He came to give us life instead of death. I decree total recovery from any form of sickness for you in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Heal me, LORD, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: