Sunday, November 22, 2020

All of you, Lord

“I am the Lord thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt: open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.” Psalms 81:10

The secret key to unlimited success is your access to all of the Lord’s. The more of God in you, the more of His work through you. If you desire more of Him, you shall have Him. He said you should open your mouth wide for Him to fill it. You need to forget about your strength and weakness, and open yourself to the fullness of His strength. Whether for the secular or for the spiritual, God’s grace is available for you to do exploit.

“But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.” Isaiah 40:31

“And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.” 2 Cor 12:9

How far has your own strength carried you? You limit yourself when you limit your access to His grace. Learn from the eagle which positions itself for the wind to carry it. Learn also from the moon which positions itself to receive light from the sun. You can see greater things than these if you would desire more of God in your life. May the fullness of God come to you in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, fill me with your grace and power in the name of Jesus.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: