Tuesday, November 24, 2020

I shall not die

“I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord.” Psalm 118:17

You shall not die before your time. The number of your days the Lord shall fulfill. Death is the greatest threat to destiny. This is because there is hope only for those that are joined to the living. Only someone who is alive can turn his or her life around. Your redemption takes care of untimely death, so you can declare I shall not die.  Death has been swallowed in victory.

“I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes.” Hosea 13:14

“Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.” Psalm 23:4

Death is a personality, grave is a personality. Both of them are weapons in the hand of the arch-enemy, satan. But God has dealt with them in our redemption. Jesus broke the power of death and grave over our lives. You can declare that death I bind you, grave I bind you and I break your power over my life. If you are sick, this sickness is not unto death. The power of God shall heal you. You shall live and not die in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I shall see the end of this year hale and hearty in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: