Saturday, November 21, 2020

Go the extra mile

“And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.” Matthew 5:41

Be willing to put in more effort than others in whatever you do. Go the extra mile in prayer, in studying, in thinking, in planning, and in taking actions. This is what separates a man from the crowd. Most people are comfortable with the normal. But if you are willing to see results that no man has seen, you must be willing to do what no man has done. Only a few are willing to go through the narrow way that leads to breakthroughs.

“Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.” Matthew 7:14

“And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;” Colossians 3:23

Daniel was one of the men that stood out in destiny. He prayed three times a day and consistently all the days of his life. Most people would be tired and give up quickly. Paul said, “I labored more abundantly than all by the grace given unto me.” We have all be given the grace to go the extra mile, this should not be taken for granted. We must put the grace to work. May you begin to experience success where you have failed in the past in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, take me into the greater height that my heart desires in the name of Jesus.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: