Monday, November 9, 2020

The guide for a change

“Yet the Lord hath not given you an heart to perceive, and eyes to see, and ears to hear, unto this day.”  Deuteronomy 29:4

The beginning of a real change in your life is when you start to perceive differently, see differently, and hear differently. This is what will motivate you to do things differently and experience a different result in your life. If it seems that the change you desire is not manifesting, you can ask God to give you a heart to perceive, eyes to see and ears to hear.

“And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables: That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them.” Mark 4:11-12

“And she said unto her husband, Behold now, I perceive that this is an holy man of God, which passeth by us continually.” 2 kings 4:9

Moses was the guide to the people of Israel for many years, he was their perception, their eyes, and their ears. He led them out of bondage, and they made progress towards the promised land. But a time came when they needed this guide to be imparted to them by God. Jesus talking to the disciples, said that the reason why people do not experience change is that they could not perceive, see, hear, or understand. This is because if this guide is in place, they will know exactly what to do. I pray that the guide God has placed within you be activated for the change you desire in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give you a heart to perceive, eyes to see and ears to hear in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: