Sunday, November 29, 2020

The powers of your mind

“For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he…...” Proverbs 23:7a

One major power of the bible is its ability to change the mind of men in order to change their lives.  When you meditate on the scriptures, your mind changes from negative to positive and so your life. Actually, if you build a strong mind based on the bible, you can direct your thoughts, control your emotions, and ordain your own destiny. You can use the powers of your mind to choose, plan, and control your future. A sound mind is a sound life.

“And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.” Romans 12:2

“And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:7

When the word of God fills your mind, it will enable the powers of your mind to shape your life in the will of God. You will be able to think, plan, and act in accordance to the will of God for your life. This will help you to enjoy a peaceful and prosperous life (Joshua 1:8; Phi 4:7). The main attack of the enemy is in the mind of men (2 Cor 4:4, 2 Cor 10:5). He knew that if he had taken over a man’s mind, he had taken over his life and he could direct it away from the blessings of God. For unbelievers, he tried to block their minds from the Gospel, and for believers, he tried to direct their mind from enjoying the fullness of God’s blessings. May the word of God fill your mind, may you become what God wants you to be in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God direct my thoughts and my mind to enjoy your full blessings in my life in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: