Wednesday, November 4, 2020

How to win without fighting 3

“He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes; Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.”  Psalms 105:15-16

Get anointed and stay anointed. This is the third mystery of winning without fighting. The anointing is one of God’s seals of ownership on His children. When you become anointed, God Himself deals with your battles.  God Himself beat down your enemies and plague those who hate you. The anointing is evidence that the Spirit of God is upon you. When you hate what God hates and ask Him to anoint you, He will anoint you above your fellows.

“have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him….. The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him. And I will beat down his foes before his face, and plague them that hate him.” Psalms 89:20-23

“Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.” Hebrews 1:9

Beloved, the anointing is not only for people in the five-fold ministry. It is for all. You need to be anointed for fulfilment of your destiny. The enemy will want to attack you and raise war against you because you are a threat to them. However, you will not need to do the fighting on your own or by yourself, if God has anointed you.

Prayer for today: Oh God anoint me with the Holy Ghost and power in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: