Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Self-motivation

“And David was greatly distressed; for the people spake of stoning him, because the soul of all the people was grieved, every man for his sons and for his daughters: but David encouraged himself in the Lord his God.” 1 Samuel 30:6

Your miracle begins with self-motivation. Self-motivation will enable you to decide to bring the best out of yourself and out of the situation you have found yourself in. Self-motivation is an encouragement of yourself to turn things around no matter the prevailing situation. Self-motivation will empower you to activate the “god” in you and beat all odds to become what God wants you to be. Self-motivation will enable you to see the light in the thick darkness. If you are not defeated within, you cannot be defeated without. Self-motivation will give you victory from within.

 “Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.” John 14:1

“I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee,” Luke 15:18

One of the greatest mistakes any man can make is to give up on himself or herself. There is nothing you are going through right now that somebody has not overcome before. Read motivational books, study the bible, and listen to motivational messages. If you are going to see new results, you must be motivated. There is light at the end of the tunnel, but you can only see it if you are motivated to go through. Be self-motivated in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, show me a glorious future in the midst of adversity in the name of Jesus.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: