Saturday, October 31, 2020

It is common to all

“There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it”  1 Samuel 11:9

Everyone goes through one challenge or the other, but the good news is that you do not have to be overcome by the challenges of life. There is always a way to escape. There is always a way to victory. The most important thing in life is to always find this way. If you have found Jesus, you have found the way (John 14:6). Jesus can show or tell you what you need to know to overcome all challenges (Matthew 7:24-25).

“The labour of the foolish wearieth every one of them, because he knoweth not how to go to the city.” Ecc 10:15

“And he said, Thou hast asked a hard thing: nevertheless, if thou see me when I am taken from thee, it shall be so unto thee; but if not, it shall not be so.” 2 Kings 2:10

Most challenges in life can be described in one word: ignorance. Any time there is a challenge, it is a call to know. There is something you don’t know that needs to be known. You can pray a simple prayer like this, “Lord show me what to do to overcome this challenge.” The answer to both the common and uncommon challenges of life is to find out what to do. Some challenges required unique actions. The situation you considered as hard can be solved if you know what you should know. May you know what to do to handle your financial challenges in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, lead me by the way of victory over all challenges of life in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: