Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Intimacy with God 1

“Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus.” Acts 4:13

The choice for an intimate relationship with God is a must if you want to be a victorious Christian in this challenging world. You will surely be confronted by sin, mountains, unbelief, doubt, and obstacles, but you will always win if you have an intimate relationship with God. One great breakthrough that the finished work of Christ brought to us is unhindered access to the Person, Power, and the Wisdom of God. Any so-called Christian who refuses to take the advantage of this in the name of the busy world is a fool.

“Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.” Matthew 11:28

“As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God. My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God?” Psalms 42:1-2

Can you just neglect your present challenges for a while and come into the presence of God in worship, prayer, and meditation on the word? Can you make a concrete daily investment in spending time with God? If a Governor invites you to his house what will you do? I believe you will be there on time and expect some of your financial or business needs to be met. The God of heaven and earth is inviting you into His presence. Take this opportunity if you want to ride on the storm of life and see glory in the midst of life’s difficulties.

Prayer for today: Oh God, make me to hungry for an intimate relationship with You in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: