Monday, October 12, 2020

Lord I believe

“And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.” Mark 9:24

Say it over and over again, Lord I believe. It does not matter how impossible the situation is, say it loud, Lord, I believe. Even if the situation looks so hard that unbelief is gripping you, say it loud and repeatedly, Lord I believe. You know why you only need to believe to receive a breakthrough. God’s word and promises are yes and amen. He will never fail you if you would only believe. I see God giving you an unusual breakthrough this week in Jesus name.

 “As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, he saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, Be not afraid, only believe.” Mark 5:36

“Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?” John 11:40

I don’t know what situation is causing you to doubt or making believing a mountain for you. Is it like the man in our text whose son was taken over by a strange spirit that made him dumb? Or like the Lazarus who had been dead for four days. No matter the case, God has an answer for you. Only believe. Do two things this morning. First, appreciate God for giving you a solution. Then declare, I believe, I receive………. Fill in what you want God to do for you.

Prayer for today: Oh Lord, help my unbelief, I believe I receive my miracle right now in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: