Friday, October 9, 2020

The hearing gate…the life gate 1

“Take heed therefore how ye hear: for whosoever hath, to him shall be given; and whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he seemeth to have.” Luke 8:18

What are you hearing? When you are down you need words that will lift you up. When you are discouraged, you need words that will encourage you. When you are succeeding, you need words that will keep you going. When you make mistakes, you need words that will correct you. When you want to go higher, you need words that will instruct you. The results of your life depend on what you are hearing.

“To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.” John 10:3

“He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.” Matthew 11:15

You are responsible for what you open your ear to hear. If you have identified the needs in your life, you must understand that the needs can be fulfilled by hearing the right words. You must consciously search for the words that meet your needs.  Search the scriptures, listen to messages, and read books that bring the right words into your hear. May you hear the words for the season in Jesus name.

I see God bringing a change to your situation right now in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God  let your word come to me for this season in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: