Sunday, October 4, 2020

Responding to life’s crisis 1

“If a man die, shall he live again? all the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come.” Job 14:14

God is there for you at every time, He is a present help in time of trouble. When there is a crisis do not panic, turn to Him and help will come. He will guide you and deliver you. Job decided to wait on Him until his change came, he was not disappointed. Don’t run to other gods because it only causes multiplication of sorrows (Psalms 16:4). There are two common things about the prayers of David, they are the prayer of deliverance and the prayer of guidance. These two prayer points were his secret of overcoming the crises of life.

“Make haste, o God, to deliver me; make haste to help me, O Lord.” Psalms 70:1

“Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer. From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.” Psalms 61:1-2

The problem is that most people give up or look for alternatives before they receive help from God. You have to make up your mind that the miracle will have to come from God. You cannot trust God and not have victory. The crises shall be over and you will have the song of victory. Exodus 15:1 says, “Then sang Moses and the children of Israel this song unto the Lord, and spake, saying, I will sing unto the Lord, for he hath triumphed gloriously: the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea.”

Prayer for today: Oh God, guide me and deliver me, let this crisis be over forever in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: